Lottery highly values integrity and security.
- For a first-time withdrawal, documentation may need to be submitted and reviewed before the withdrawal is finalized. It will help if you make sure that all text and pictures in the images are clear and easy to read before uploading them. With the current high number of wins being processed, this may add up to 7 days to the withdrawal processing time.
- If you have previously made a withdrawal with the same payment method, documentation would already be in place and the withdrawal should process more quickly.
- If you want to check on the status of your withdrawal, you can view the status in your account.
- If you need further assistance, Customer Support is available by chat, email, and phone (844)-887-6836.
If you have winnings ($10 or more) in your account that you want to withdraw, but don’t know what steps to take next, please follow the instructions below:
- Did you win any single prizes over $600?
- If so, did you submit a claim? If not, please start with submitting an online claim.
- If your prizes were under $600 or you already submitted a claim, please start with submitting a withdraw request.
If you already submitted a request to withdraw your winnings, but you want more information about the status of your request. Please see the articles below:
- How long does it take for my withdraw request to be approved?
- How can I track the progress of my withdraw request?
- How do I submit additional documentation to support my withdraw request?
If you still have questions, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team by submitting this form or calling 1-844-887-6836.