How to Enable Flash on Chrome
This guide will help you with enabling flash on the Google Chrome browser.
- Select “Settings” in the Chrome Menu.
- Expand “Advanced” and select “Privacy and security.”
- Select “Site Settings.”
- Select “Flash.”
- Select the toggle to switch on “Ask First.”
- When you return to MichiganLottery.com and select a Flash game, you will be served the pop-up below.
- Select “Allow”
- Select “Allow” in the next pop-up that appears.
- Open the game again.
- The game should load as expected.
If you are still experiencing issues after taking the steps above, please refer to the following guide: