Club Keno is a Michigan Lottery draw game where 20 numbers from 1-80 are selected in drawings that occur every few minutes, 7 days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 1:59 a.m. Match the numbers on your ticket to the numbers drawn to win.
Club Keno tickets are only available for in-store purchase.
For details about how to fill out a Club Keno playslip, please follow the steps below:
- To purchase a Club Keno ticket, first visit your favorite Michigan Lottery retailer. Find a Retailer
- Pick up a Club Keno playslip to fill out. If you already have a playslip and want to play the same selections again, you can skip the playslip and ask the retailer for Replay*, which will reprint all the selections from your existing Club Keno ticket.
- Select how many numbers (spots) that you want to play per draw. You may select to play 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 spots. The prize table that applies to your game is dependent on the number of spots you select. View Club Keno Prize Tables
- Choose the amount you want to wager per draw. You can wager $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10, or $20 per draw.
- Mark how many consecutive drawings you want to play, from 1 to 60.
- Select your numbers from 1 to 80 or select Easy Pick to have your numbers randomly selected. The amount of numbers selected must match the number of spots you selected to play.
- You may choose to play one or more of the Club Keno add-ons: Extra, Kicker, and The Jack. All add-ons are optional to play.
- Play Extra for another chance to win with your numbers. Extra will double your Club Keno wager.
- Play Kicker to increase your Club Keno prizes up to 10 times. Kicker will double your Club Keno wager. Kicker does not apply to Extra or The Jack prizes.
- Play The Jack for a chance to win the progressive jackpot or other prizes. The Jack will increase your wagers by $1 per draw. Eight Easy Pick numbers from 1-80 will be printed on the bottom of your ticket.
- Take your playslip to the retailer to pay and get your ticket printed. Your ticket will contain all of the information that you filled out on the playslip in addition to your Draw Number(s).
*Tickets must be replayed within 31 days of original ticket creation. Replay tickets with multiple draws start with the next available drawing.